Our Risk Management services help you:
- Identify and manage risk within your business. Encourage the workforce to report threats company and maintain the details in one or more risk registers. Audits critical systems and identify compensating control requirements.
- Evaluate risks in terms of probability and severity. An assessment will allow you to take a risk-based approach to determine the priorities and allocation of financial and human resources to improve your security posture.
- Decide on the approach to deal with the risk. Reduce the overall risk by reducing the likelihood of an event taking place, reducing the impact, removing the source, or sharing the risk with other parties. If the cost of mitigation is disproportionate to an event’s consequences, risk acceptance is a viable option for consideration.
- Mitigate risks with tactical remediation and strategic solutions. Identifying risks and fixing current problems is only part of the solution; it is crucial to have robust systems, policies, and procedures to prevent history from repeating itself during ongoing business as usual activities. Fixing backwards and forwards is essential.
- Implement governance throughout the business. Establish risk committees in multiple areas of the organisation to discuss the most critical threats, the action plans, stakeholder management, and a robust framework for reporting risk statuses to the directors and board members.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation, initial consultation.